Thursday, February 26, 2009

Just chuggin along... :)

Steve has recently discovered his green "Powell" thumb and has been vigorously working on creating a garden in our backyard! He recently planted some strawberries (mm!) and is planning to plant squash, zucchini, peppers and tomatoes in the coming weeks (pics to come).

Seems as though Steve's "honey-do" list is piling up as we prepare for our baby girl. We've decided that we need a goal for each week in order to get it all done before she arrives. This weekend; paint her room! We've selected a lovely shade of green and can't wait to see it up with the white crown molding! I sincerely appreciate all my hubby does and am continually amazed at the strength God gives him to carry the extra load (while I'm pretty much a bump on a log)! ;)

Well, I'm officially in week 3 of my class through Meramec...and selling party-lite! Let me know if you need candles, I can hook you up and please let me know if you'd like to host a show!! I can always use new homes to "party-lite" in! lol...

Hope everyone's doing well and as always, we love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment