Tuesday, April 21, 2009

SURPRISE shower! :)

So I work with some awesome people! THIS we know...and I'm so thankful for...however, today they blew me away! Started off as a very ordinary morning filled with answering the phones and such and then I had a meeting with my boss about my impending maternity leave. Well anyways, the meeting was wrapping up and she asked me if I could make a pot of coffee for her in the large conference room, since she "didn't know how to work the thing". So...walked into the conference room and BOOM...there they were, about 20 ladies from the office and my mom. :) Took me a second to realize what was going on and then it was like "oooooh" lol...a little clueless these days. :) Anyways, it was decorated in a tea-party theme...with adorable cupcakes and cookies and delicious chicken salad sandwiches with pasta salad. mm! They even bought me some TED DREW'S...which as you well know by now, I have been LOVING these days! Everything was so well thought out and they pretty much covered the odds and ends of things we still needed to purchase --binks, burp clothes, a few more diapers, a photo album and a front carrier for the baby-daddy to use :) and they even threw in a GC to Babies r Us. What a blessing! Today was so much fun and I'm so thankful to have such caring people in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment